Tuesday, 5 February 2013

#19 Extended Project

Hey Guys, I know I've been a bit rubbish posting this week. Lack of money and time has meant a lack of Comic reviews, but there is a Graphic novel review I've been slowly writing and should be out either later today or tomorrow. So look forward to that. In the meantime, check this out :).

As any of you who have read My Origin Story knows, I am currently writing my own Comic as part of my Extended Project. As I'm coming towards the end of the project now, I thought it time I shared some bits with you. You won't get it all at once, but I will put it all up here eventually. 


This is the cover of my project, titled "The development and change in American Comic books from their conception to present day." Today a friend of mine and myself sat down and made this in just under 2 hours. I absolutely love what he's done and couldn't wish for better, so thanks Dean XD. Stay tuned for more of my Extended Project posts and that review :). So TTFN, LL'n'P

Apollo..

2 comments: